Thursday, August 23, 2018

A HERO IN JAMESTOWN, NEW YORK. RUSSELL ARCHIE HARVEY


Thursday, 23 August 2018
Erie, Pennsylvania

On this sunny, pleasant day,  I was with my younger granddaughter, B2. Since I had been thinking about this after our World War I tour, I decided to stop at Lakeview Gardens Flower Shop to see if they could make up a red, white, and blue floral spray for the grave of Russell Archie Harvey, who is buried in Lake View Cemetery, Jamestown, New York.

We visited Archie today. He is not forgotten.






When I return to Jamestown next week, I will take my gravestone cleaning kit. B2 (11 years old) wants to help!

Update: I did return with B2 the following week, but cleaning the gravestone will be a process. I am going to stop each time I go to Jamestown and work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment