Friday, August 28, 2015

RECURRING DREAMS, MORE UPDATES

Today I updated our Saturday tour (August 22, 2015) with photos and more  information. Every night since our return I am still dreaming that we are on our bus touring the French countryside and battle sites. I know the dreams are occurring because this trip made such an impact on me.

I am so grateful that Tim went with me. We shared so much on this trip. I miss our tour mates very much, too. On Wednesday when we had lunch with my brother Bill and Marge, I appreciated their interest in the trip. I look forward to seeing the book that my brother has about the 28th Division.

Today I reviewed the Second Battle of the Marne, the St. Mihiel and Meuse-Argonne Engagements--now I understand so much more about these areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment